Thursday 16 May 2013

Up Coming Reviews....

So I thought I would give you all a little taster of what is coming up over the next few months!!


  • We Will Rock You 10th Anniversary Tour - 1st June, Sheffield Motorpoint Arena
  • The Bodyguard, 20th June, London
  • Ghost The Musical Tour (with comparison to the previous West End production), 21st June, Leeds Grand Theatre
  • Les Miserables (with comparison to the film), London
  • Wicked Tour (with comparison to the May 2012 and February 2013 West End casts), Manchester/Leeds
So there you go! I will try my very best to keep them interesting and truthful!

2 comments:

  1. Awesome to see you've got so many reviews coming up! :) Exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only just seen your comment! I'm a lucky girl seeing all these shows!

    ReplyDelete